PROTECTING VICTIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENTS SINCE 1999
When someone is injured in an accident, it can put stress and strain on the entire family. The loss of wages, medical bills and any accommodations that must be made in the home — wheelchair ramps, for example — can lead to financial peril. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, it is wise to discuss your legal options with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
Since 1999, Pogosyan Law Firm has helped injured clients in Northern and Southern California seek the monetary compensation they are owed following a serious accident. If you need knowledgeable legal guidance, schedule a free consultation at our Glendale office.
Personal injury cases can cover a broad range of incidents, including:
- Car and truck accidents: Taken collectively as "motor vehicle accidents," collisions involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicyclists and pedestrians can result in serious injuries.
- Construction site accidents: Accidents involving falling debris, defective safety gear or faulty materials can impact your ability to continue working.
- Dangerous products: If the injury was caused by power tools, lawn care equipment, toys, cribs or other household products, you might be entitled to recover compensation.
- Dangerous premises: Whether it is a mall, apartment complex, nightclub or grocery store, the owner must ensure your safety every step of the way.
- Catastrophic injuries: Serious accidents can result in traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns, paralysis or amputation. In the most severe circumstances, injuries can lead to wrongful death.
In addition to representing clients seeking monetary compensation from a negligent party, we can represent clients who feel mistreated by their own insurance carriers. If you feel that your insurance company has denied or devalued your claim without taking the proper investigatory steps, this is called insurance bad faith. Call us to learn more about your legal options.
Schedule a free consultation to learn more about how a personal injury attorney can help. Call or email our Glendale office to discuss your matter in greater detail. We offer services in Spanish, Russian and Armenian.